quinta-feira, 13 de janeiro de 2011

Time Life - Romancing The 70's Disc 04 - Precious & Few

 



















01. B. J. Thomas - Raindrops Keep Fallin On My Head
02. Tony Orlando - Tie A Yellow Ribbon 'Round The Ole Oak Tree
03. Dionne Warwick - I'll Never Fall In Love Again
04. The 5th Dimension - I Didn't Get To Sleep At All
05. Johnny Mathis - Too Much Too Little Too Late
06. Lou Rawls - You'll Never Find Another Love
07. Climax - Precious And Few
08. The Three Degrees - When Will I See You Again
09. Mac Davis - Baby Don't Get Hooked On Me
10. Chris Rea - Fool
11. John Denver - Annie's Song
12. Melissa Manchester - Midnight Blue
13. Starbuck - Moonlight Feels Right
14. B. W. Stevenson - My Maria
15. Charlie Rich - The Most Beautiful Girl
16. Morris Albert - Feelings
17. Perry Como - It's Impossible
18. Andy Williams - Where Do I Begin



ISTO É LEGAL